{Script}

{CSS}

When Things go Wrong...

They go... Wrong...



THA FROG!!!


BEHIND YOU!!!

10 comments :

#MK said...

CREEPY.

*run away*

BlackSweety said...

Hahaha))) That's funny, what's that thing? The overuse of master controller?)))

#MK said...

Ha-ha-ha! Yes, Kris! XD
"It" is actually a toddler, but in a adult body, so game messed him up.
Was so funny, couldn't stop laughing in the game. Ha-ha! XD

Kittycattylion said...

KYAAAAAA! T_T that last picture..

Anonymous said...

LOL :D
I turned a YA Sim that was talking to herself into a Toddler and the result was...
Giant stretched insane toddler! xD

Anonymous said...

PS: That blond Sim is hot ;) hahaha

#MK said...

Ha-ha, it's like a TS3 Gremlim! XD

Miss Lochness said...

Oh that is hilarious! It's literally made my day! I want my own crazy gremlin. I could have serious fun with this.

Tegi said...

Behind you.... Hahaaaaaa... *crying...

lilisims.com said...

LOL.
The little Quasi!