{Script}

{CSS}

Pose #001

Isn't it exciting? we can finally create our custom poses!
Thanks to Wes, cmo and OM! :)
Remember, CLIP names are case insensitive.

I share with you this one I worked on, it's very simple and elegant.
I don't plan to make an overlay on the face, as cmo is planning to release such feature as it progress.
I hope you like it! ^^

CLIP: a_aWT_Pose001

Credits: General Credits
Wes Howe - AnimTool
cmo - Pose Player
orangemittens - Custom Poses
Mesher - Rigs

Requirements:
In order to play custom poses you need the Pose Player installed at your Mods folder.
And make sure you follow orangemittens's instructions carefuly in order to play this pose.




✰ Mia ✰




34 comments :

Candy Lover said...

This pose is very cute and flawless. I love the way your Sim look, so pretty just standing there. And the previews are amazing. Thank you so much for making this. ☺

Evie said...

This really is perfect Awt, thank you so much!

Kittycattylion said...

it's perfect! you are perfect!! *smoochies*

Anonymous said...

omg custom poses! :DDD Thank you!

BlackSweety said...

You're my hero! Very cool pose! I'd love to see more from you)))

Anonymous said...

finally poses

Anonymous said...

I love you! *.*

Anonymous said...

where can i find the model? it´s delicious ;-)

Chicago said...

Very beautiful and sensual pose. Thank you for sharing.

WaterMelon said...

Very very very elegant!Bravo et thank U <3

Anonymous said...

W00SH, <3<3 it!!! Can't wait for more poses!!

Anonymous said...

ooh more poses :)

Anonymous said...

Super fucking awesome! The more the merrier. Thank you mark!

Q-Girl said...

I love this it's so girly and gorgeous...awesome job!

Anubis360 said...

LOVE IT! Hope you do more, this one looks great! :D

Meemee said...

This is such a revolutionary thing for Sims 3! Pose boxes for Sims3, finally! Please keep the poses coming. Everthing I download from you is great. I'm sure your poses will be no exception!

Philana said...

You always comes up with such beautiful ideas and creations.
I love your work, keep it coming! ♥
H+K from Greece ~

Puggyuk said...

I love it such a cute pose imm playing it in my game and it looks awsome

Re Maron said...

I love it!!! Thanks so much!!!

Asia said...

AMAZING!!! Thank you so much!

RD said...

If I wasn't completely and utterly in love with you before I am now. Thank you a hundred times thank you

(I so want to learn how to make these)

Joshua said...

Amazingly done!
I still need a lot of practice. I made one pose but one of the legs turned out longer than the other one because I wasn't "rotating" it with the right settings, lol. I didn't notice that until I saw the pose ingame.
Keep up the good work!

B said...

I really love how soft and delicate the pose looks. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

This is great! It's perfect for taking pictures of our model sims! :)

Ninoochat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TumTum Simiolino said...

Love it :)

Anonymous said...

nice feet pose ^^

aWT said...

I'm dazzled... Thank you everyone for the lovely comments! ^^

Ducki said...

How come Joe's blog doesn't allow comments? Oh well, great pose! I just wanted to let you know that this is not one of the ones that are so "frozen", this pose you created is very natural, I like it!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pose, beautiful model!

Tomislaw said...

Thank you for this pose + changing system of commenting. :))
Now, I can (or we who had problems with commenting) comment your amazing works.

Rachel said...

Thank you for making this! I can't wait to try it out!

Anonymous said...

Gabriel:
This made me to buy S3.
Really good man, keep going on!

Anonymous said...

propecia online propecia side effects webmd - propecia results in young men