{Script}

{CSS}

XMSims Hair #023: Retexture & Alpha Edit

This was requested from nicobhoy4!
Sorry for taking so long to upload it!

This hair kinds of reminds me of Amy Winehouse, it's obvious why, that huge thing on the back of the hair. xD
I tried to improve this mesh looks at best I could so I did a edit on the Alpha, picture of difference on the bottom.

Two versions of the control, suits your flavor.
Let me know if you like it! :)

Note: The mesh is required to the retexture work.
You can get it here (Direct Link).

Plus, follow my tutorial to make sure that it override the original texture!

Filenames: aWT_RT_B_XMS3-FloraHair023-TFtoEF
aWT_RT_H_XMS3-FloraHair023-TFtoEF
 
Credits: Mesh - XMSims (Flora)

Pictures: (Click for bigger)


Control:


Alpha Comparison:
Original Edit


   

4 comments :

BlackSweety said...

Thanks! I love your retextures!)

Anonymous said...

Thanks =D
Love the new texture and the edit.
Downloading it now. ;]

jaggy said...

do you think you could help the XMS3-FloraHair010 mesh from XMSims? I've seen nice retexures but the control is still the same horrible one it came with. It doesn't streak at all =/ . The hair just looks dull... but I love this mesh and i've used it to death in sims 2, you can't imagine how disappointing it was to see how it looks in sims 3.

#MK said...

Thanks guys! Glad you liked it. :}

jaggy: Ok, I will add that one on my list. ^^